Advice to prospective guests looking to rent Cowes holiday houses, and houses on Phillip Island. Cowes holiday houses
offer families, groups, and couples the ideal base from which to explore the wonderful natural and man made attractions on Phillip Island.
First National Real Estate on Phillip Island has Cowes holiday houses
to rent, as well as accommodation options for the adjacent Smith’s Beach, Rhyll, Cape Woolamai , Ventnor, San Remo, Sunderland Bay, Surf Beach and Newhaven areas.
Accommodation options range from budget, through to the luxury end of the market. Cowes holiday houses
options include apartments, unit and houses.
Tips, advice and recommendations when renting holiday accommodation.
There are many great locations to consider on Phillip Island.
Cowes holiday houses
- Cowes: The major town on Phillip Island. Home to safe and sandy swimming beaches, pier, ferry terminal, great restaurants, cafes, shopping, activities, golf, tennis, skate park, kids parks, ten pin bowling, water slide, mini golf, beach front bbq’s, bike paths, walking tracks
- Rhyll: Quiet Fishing village with beachfront restaurants, cafes, all weather boat ramp, Phillip Island Marine for fishermen, Trout Farm, Yacht Club, tennis courts, kids parks, walking tracks and bike paths, and a beautiful bay outlook.
- Smith’s Beach: Great surf beach, general store, surf shops, and patrolled beach in summer where young surfers can learn.
- Cape Woolamai: Iconic Australian surf beach location; plus safe bay beach; great hub of restaurants, surf and specialty shops, and supermarket.
- Ventnor: Great swimming and surf beaches and licensed general store and petrol station.
- Surf Beach and Sunderland: Beautiful rugged south coast surf beaches and licensed general store.
- San Remo: Home to a fishing fleet based at the San Remo pier. Extensive beach front parks,. Pelican feeding daily, Vibrant tourist shopping centre with fully licensed supermarket , restaurants, hotels and specialty shopping, kids parks. Plenty of safe swimming and surf beach options.
- Newhaven: Quiet and peaceful, with beautiful and scenic views, Yacht Club, supermarket, restaurant and café.
- Wimbledon Heights and Sunset Strip: Located in the rural hinterland five minutes drive to swimming and surf beaches.
are fully self contained. (Hire or supply own linen.) and cater for all requirements from as small as a single bedroom unit, to homes capable of accommodating up to 20 people.
Recommendation: Browse the First National Real Estate Cowes LINK website to check out Cowes holiday houses
, apartments or unit options, and the map LINK to check township locations.
Or call us
with your specifications.
- Tip 1: If you are arriving on Phillip Island without a car, then it is advisable to look at options in Cowes
- Tip 2: Check out the map for the location of all townships on Phillip Island.